TIME ZONE

Monday, November 1, 2010

Everyday is just awesome!.

You knoe what, a tremendous number of people in the world (please take note :  including Malaysia) work very hard at something that bores them. Even a rich man thinks he has to go down to the office everyday, x because he likes it but because he can't think of anything else to do. It same goes as day on monday..everybody realize that monday comes faster than Friday..oh damn it!..well we have to go through that Mr. Monday aite...it happens every week man..haiya mmg can't run...semakin lari semakin ia mendekati..auwch!

No matter is monday or tuesday or wednesday , or Khamis or Friday , Saturday and sunday...Everyday there's something that reminds me why I m here, why can't I be there, Why should I...I am very grateful to Allah that my eyes flutter everyday...for me everyday is just awesome!.. do you believe that everyday hold the possibility of a miracle..n owez remember that everyday happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.
hm..hm..wink..wink..

No comments:

Post a Comment