TIME ZONE

Monday, November 15, 2010

Never Sleep at Office


Dear all,

Did anyone sleep well last nite?If YES that would be GREAT..

Something happened to me last nite.. I coud'nt sleep at all...I have tried to make my selft tired by walking all ways around in the house and sitting up here n there..( a bit jek la)..but still I CAN'T...Like most nite, I sleep like a dead you knoe...

Anyway peeps, Eventhough I could'nt sleep well last nite I NEVER SLEEP IN THE OFFICE..BE DEDICATED, FOCUS & GOOD EMPLOYEE..*yela baru kan..kene la baik ckit..So ladies and gentleman if you get sleepy in the office ..go to the Ladies & Gents-wash ur face, drink nescafe or wateva u like, stay tune,smile for 25 hours in a day n Positive...Owez put ur work as a PRIORITY....Kalo nak pikir tido and ngantok sampai ujung dunia pn xkan puaskan uolss...

What I can say...xbest pn tido kat office...sakit badan..tido kat umah lg beshhhh...Chaiyok all..."Work 1st, Performance now, sleep whenever necesseary.. OK"

Owh it's almost 7.30 pm already...I m leaving all....

Regards,
Jelita

No comments:

Post a Comment